ONE VISION ! ONE OBJECTIVE !
THE HIGHEST SUMMIT !
In the spring of 2004, under extreme conditions, the first successful Greek Everest Expedition comes true!
Today, Panagiotis Kotronaros, the leader of this historical expedition presents the elements which led him and his team to the highest success!
The lecture Everest Power Talk aims in inspiring as well as empowering and educating the audience while taking them in a world of adventure and achievements.
The presentation is flexible and could include:
- 50 slides with pictures maps and graphs
- 2 short videos including an interview from the top of the world
- Analysis of the expedition and the elements which led to success
- A small exhibition with authentic parts of the equipment
- Correlation to your reality
- Signed souvenir for every participant
1. One Vision! One Objective! The top of the world which became my life statement.
2. Greeks on Everest: An open account for more than 20 years.
3. Our mentor: The man who set: Just go and do it!
4. Rule Nº 1! We stay focused
5. The changing ice, over the Death Zone and the human capabilities.
6. Calculating everything for the top
7. Success comes with the right preparation, long before the beginning of the effort
8. Every great achievement has its own intermediate targets
9. Everything and Everybody for the Top. Enthusiasm and passion...
10. Weather: the unpredictable factor
11. When the body gets weak, the mind and the spirit take over
12. Why success is inevitable. The elements of success. Looking forward! After Everest what...
has studied mechanical engineering but his passion for the mountains and life in the outdoors led him to be a Professional Alpinist. He is a Chartered Sports Coach, Mountain Guide and National Instructor of Mountaineering and Climbing of the Hellenic Mountaineering & Climbing Federation
He has more than twenty years of training experience as well as organizing schools of alpinism. He has been the leader of many mountaineering expeditions to the planet's largest mountain complexes. He is an official trainer for the Special Forces of the Greek Army and the Greek Fire Brigate since 2006 and as a Level-3 trainer in industrial works at heights.
Since 2001 he established his own business founding "BASE CAMP" mountaineering school and he is responsible for the planning, promotion and leading adventure traveling and mountaineering expeditions all over the world. Since 2006 he also works as a motivational speaker and trainer for many Multinationals and Greek companies in various industries.
Is the leader of the first successful Greek expedition to Mt. Everest in May 2004 and since then he participates in many expeditions on a global basis. Panagiotis Kotronaros was born 1970, he is married with two children and his based in Athens.
Companies which Mr. Kotronaros has cooperated with:
BAYER HELLAS, PIRAEUS BANK, PRIME INSURANCE (CYPRUS), PEPSICO, PFIZER, YPO, PHILIP MORRIS (ROMANIA), NOVAGEM (CYPRUS), PHARMASWISS, HENKEL, ING, KTIMATOLOGIO A.E, OTE ESTATE, PROCTER & GAMBLE, SFAKIANAKIS AEBE, INTERNATIONAL LIFE, SEPHORA, KOTSOVOLOS, BIC, MEDA PHARMACEUTICAS, ATEXELIXI, AMERICAN COLLEGE, MINERVA, ELECTRONET, FUTURE LEADERS, FOREVER LIVING, TASTY FOOD.
phone: +30 211 40 14 744
mob: +30 6983 63 8000